- Prof. Dr. Sc. Darko Petković, dipl. eng., Director of the Centre
- M.Sc. Nino Serdarević, associate at the Tempus project application
- M.Sc. Amela Ćurković, prof. eng. lang., associate at the feasibility study
- M.Sc. Ibrahim Plančić, associate at the feasibility study
In addition to this team who was engaged the most in the development of the CIP, the following persons were involved in the work of the Centre in its founding phase:
- Dr.Sc. Senad Balić, dipl. eng.
- M.Sc. Ismar Alagić, dipl. eng.
- M.Sc. Dijana Redžović, dipl. oec.
- M.Sc. Samir Lemeš, dipl. eng.
- M.Sc. Sabahudin Jašarević, dipl.eng.
- M.Sc. Jasmin Halebić, dipl. oec.
- Kasim Sarajlić, dipl. eng., student of Master studies
- Darmin Terzić, dipl. eng., student of Master studies
- Dženana Čolaković, dipl. eng., student of Master studies
- Muhsin Ibrahimagić, dipl. eng., ZEDA Zenica
- Amir Abazović, dipl. eng., student of Master studies
- Fuad Klisura, dipl. eng., Institute for Economic Engineering, Zenica
The Centre is open to all other representatives of academic community, teaching staff and students at the UNZE, other employed staff at the UNZE (administration and support staff) as well as to the staff outside the UNZE, who can and wish to contribute to the developmental function of the Centre with his/her ideas, knowledge and engagement. The Centre will also have permanently employed staff in the future, should its work references justify such a plan, and in accordance to the economic parameters which provide permanent employment of staff.
WAITING FOR YOU, ALSO!